As a champion for women’s financial well-being, my mission is to help each of my clients feel a sense of clarity and increased peace of mind when thinking about their future. It starts with helping them better understand what they have and identifying what needs to be done to get the right resources in place when they need them.
Growing up with a father in banking, life came with regular and ongoing financial lessons. As an adult, it didn’t take long for me to see how lucky I had been with that education, and how I could pay that forward in my career. After being witness to many life-stages and transitions, I came to recognize that the people who needed my help the most were women often on the heels of major life transitions. It is in this community, where providing financial planning, education, and guidance, I have found that I make the greatest impact.
I work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, but I'm passionate about doing planning for and with women. I love to augment my planning with coaching practices where needed to increase my clients ability to attain the goals that are so important to them.
I might be the right advisor for you if you…
- Are looking for a better understanding of your full financial life.
- Want a decision making partner and someone to hold you accountable.
- Want a well-organized financial life.
- Value independent and objective advice.
- Love kombucha, Cabernet and goldendoodles!
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 66 Securities Registrations
- State Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses</li