I am proud to be a member of the LOTUS Financial Partners family where our mission is to help our clients live more secure, free, and meaningful lives. Financial planning isn't just about money to us, it is about guiding and supporting our clients with a solid financial plan to help them tackle their concerns and accomplish their goals.
I began working in the financial industry in 2017 after teaching middle school science and health for 12 years. I believe my former career prepared me well to break down the world of finance. I love educating and empowering my clients on a topic that very few of us learn about in school but all of us are expected to navigate as adults. I am excited to be a part of an Advice-Based Financial Planning group that exemplifies the true meaning of fiduciary and helps people take control of their finances and live a purposeful life!
I work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, but I'm passionate about doing planning for and with families, small business owners, and the LGBTQIA+ community. I also enjoy navigating the complicated intricacies of partnering with families who need guidance around planning for an individual with special needs.
I might be the right advisor for you if you…
- Want a well organized financial life.
- Are serious about accomplishing your goals.
- Want someone to hold you accountable.
- Value independent and objective advice.
- Love the outdoors, wine, and the sound of laughter!
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology
- Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 7, & 66 Securities Registrations
- State Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses