Founder & Financial Advisor
As the founder of LOTUS Financial Partners, my mission is to help our clients live more SECURE, FREE and MEANINGFUL lives. Financial planning isn't just about money to us, it is about helping clients clarify their dreams, empowering them with a plan and partnering with them long-term to help them accomplish their goals.
I became an advisor in 2004 shortly after finishing my time in the Army as a Korean linguist. I was fortunate to have the GI Bill pay for both my college education and my CFP® certification. In 2012 after 8 years as an advisor, I went independent and founded LOTUS Financial Partners with my side-kick Colleen. Two years later, I met my husband, convinced him to quit his corporate CPA job and join the team. We have been growing ever since.
These days I split my time between serving my clients, running the practice and industry consulting. I work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, but I'm passionate about doing planning for and with women. Growing up with a widowed mother showed me that often planning for couples is ultimately planning for women.
I might be the right advisor for you if you…
- Want a well-organized financial life.
- Are serious about accomplishing your goals.
- Want someone to hold you accountable.
- Value independent and objective advice.
- Love cappuccinos, rosé and chihuahuas!
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) Designation
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65 Securities Registrations
- State Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses