As the newest advisor at LOTUS Financial Partners, I am so excited to be a part of team of advice-based financial advisors. Financial planning isn't just about money to us, it is about helping our clients clarify their dreams, empowering them with a plan and partnering with them long-term to help them accomplish their goals. My mission is to be a trusted partner through my clients’ personal and financial journey, helping them navigate both the challenges and the victories to live more secure and purposeful lives.
In 2018, I started my career in the financial services industry with a sincere passion to make a direct impact on my clients’ well-being. This is a profession in which, if done with integrity and heart, you can truly dedicate your life to improving the lives of others. After a few years of experience and observing certain trends in the industry, I determined that it was very important for me to become a fiduciary and work with an independent firm that does advice-based planning, rather than transactional sales. During the pandemic, I joined LOTUS Financial Partners because their core values (CLARIFY, EMPOWER & PARTNER), their philosophies and their approach to advising, aligned perfectly with me and how I want to service my clients.
I work with a broad spectrum of clients, but I particularly enjoy working with young professionals who are dealing with the challenges of student loan debt, starting a family, buying their first home, etc. while simultaneously looking to invest, accumulate wealth and plan for their future. Another area of passion for me is working with the Latino community. After 5 years living in Spain and getting a Master’s in the language, it is very important for me put my Spanish-speaking skills to good use and help a community that, I feel, is underserved in financial services.
I might be the right advisor for you if you…
- Are looking to better understand your full financial picture.
- Are serious about taking action toward your financial goals.
- Want a trusted partner to coach you and hold you accountable along the way.
- Value independent and objective advice.
- Love spending time in the mountains (maybe I’ll find you on top of a 14er!), sipping whiskey, and speaking español!
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
- Master of Arts in Spanish Language and Translation
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 7, and 66 Securities Registrations
- Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses